Greetings From India

Website
www.indiacoinnews.com
Hallo, Ich bin von Indien. I collect world coins and looking forward to know more about European and especially German coins. I was referred to this forum by a German friend of mine. I can understand German language a bit because I had a German aunt, who helped me with my collection. I'll try to interact with all any way I can.Thanks.

Hallo,
willkommen in unserem Forum !
Ich würde sehr gerne Münzen mit Dir tauschen.
Vielleicht findest Du in meiner Dubletten-Liste ein paar interessante Münzen.

Hello and welcome to our coin-forum !
I'd like to swap world-coins with you.
Maybe you can find some coins you liek for your collection in my doubles-list attached.

Regards
Sebastian

Anhänge

Hello Sabastian,
Nice to meet you. It will be my pleasure. I am attaching my world double list. I have not graded any of them because grading is subjective and looking at the scan will give you more appropriate idea. Also there is whole bunch of Indian definitive and commemorative coins. Please email me with any queries. I don't know whether its appropriate to post this here because I can't understand the tauschborse rules. I would welcome any Mod to explain them to me. Thanks:)

Anhänge

...because I can't understand the tauschborse rules. I would welcome any Mod to explain them to me. Thanks:)

No problem. The rules are very simple.

1. no advertising for other forums
2. no advertising for professional coin dealers
3. be fair in swapping...:D

1. no advertising for other forums
2. no advertising for professional coin dealers
3. be fair in swapping...:D

4. it's not allowed to sell coins (an exception to the rule is, you sell the coins for the nominal amount or the issue price of the mint)

do you have any questions to the "swapping-corner", don't hasitate to ask me ;)

------

welcome to this forum

Zurück
Oben